Travel Content Manager JR
We are looking for a STUDENT for the position of Travel Content Manager JR. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to social media projects of several brands I manage (I´ve done content for Airbnb, Amazon and some other international and national brands, so this is a great opportunity). You will be in charge of monitoring, creating and posting content on blogs and social media, copy creation , engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion.
You need to be a trend seeker & internet lover!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help managing Alexjumper.com Social media channels and some other brands
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Creative Copy creation
- Trends & research
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Spanish 100% and good english.
- Know how to use a blogging platform
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of photo research and editing is ideal
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Experience in social media
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is able to think quickly and work well with their team
- Knowledge of tools like: Trello, Asana, Drive, Dropbox, Wetransfer or similars.
- Experience using Social media software like: Hootsuite, Sproutsocial, Agorapulse or similars.
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest.
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights *PLUS
Please apply sending your CV and proof of work