Travel writer Intern
I am looking for Travel Writing Interns to produce blog posts, and social media content in Spanish for Alexjumper.com and several brands that I work with. The Ideal candidates loves to write, travel and promote worthwhile experiences to others. Experience in writing is also required, including college writing, having a blog, and having produced published work. The Travel Writing Interns will work with a Digital Content Producer who will edit, provide feedback, and publish the posts. Within days your content could be seen by thousands of people, its a great opportunity to grow your portfolio. ¡You can work from anywhere in the world!
- Propose blog post ideas about Travel each month. Content can range from things to do in town to investigative journalism to opinion to inspiration. The idea is simply to write about things that aspiring travelers may find interesting.
- Fact check all stories before publishing
- Attend editorial meetings, occasionally via Hang outs, skype, Trello or Asana.
- Upon approval of topics, research stories as in-depth as possible, and write four blog posts within the month (We may need more content so it depends).
- You will look for the image or videos for the blog post and propose titles.
- Sometimes you will receive the content via evernote and audio notes so you can produce the material while I am abroad.
- WordPress knowledge is a plus
- Sense of humor
- Video savvy is a plus
- Writing sample demonstrating excellent communication skills, including strong grammar, punctuation, voice, imagination, and sense of place.
- Ability to meet deadlines 100% of the time.
- Dedication to share the culture of travel
Kind of post we are looking to create:
- City Guides (Currently we are looking for this!!!!)
- Lists about travel
- Tips about travel
- Inspiration posts
- Travel experiences
- Travel gadgets
- Travel Apps
- And so on…
Apply by sending your cv and a sample of a blog post using one of the above topics
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com